Do not let this company install your granite did a terrible job .And all you here is excuses why the granite looks like it does. There workmen ship is terrible . If you cut the granite wrong the first time do you think that I would give you another opportunity to do it again.

davidwert88 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Island Granite and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Island Granite to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Island Granite granite countertop installation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Island Granite?

Comments

Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more